Friday, January 18, 2013

1st Ultrasound - 7 weeks

Yesterday we had our first "real" doctor's appointment.  Paul was able to come along and I was so happy to have him there with me.  The Dr has confirmed that everything looks great and that our little Baby Dutton will make their arrival around September 2nd!! I am right at 7 weeks.  We were so happy to have the change to see our baby on the screen. Its all starting to feel so real now.

I havent had much morning sickness (luckily) but my breasts have been very sore.  I dont think I am showing yet, but I'll start taking photos next week. Maybe then I will start to notice the difference.  I've had a weird craving for chocolate milk and for those of you that dont know me that well, I HATE MILK of any kind. I've tried to solve it with vanilla ice cream and some chocolate syrup and so far that seems to be working!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! So glad for you guys! BTW- I LOVED chocolate milk while pregnant. I still do, but then it was so intense I would walk to a cafe during work to get some.

    ReplyDelete